My favorite place

Taking vacations is a common practice most Americans involve themselves in. after a long working period or after some months of schooling, vacations play an important role in settling and refreshing the minds. People can choose to take vacations in several places in America or may still choose to travel to other countries where they feel befitting to them. Although there are several places to visit while on vacation, none is comparable with the vacation I had to the Niagara Falls.

 The vacation to the Niagara Falls I had with my parents is perhaps the most memorable one and holds some importance in my life. The kind of welcome we received at the Niagara Falls was exceptional. With everybody ready and willing to help us enjoy our vacation in all ways possible, the vacation was made enjoyable and full of great memories. The guard at the gate was very courteous as he warmly welcomed us with an honest smile and showed us the parking place for our car. We could feel a home-like condition or what is commonly known us home and away feeling. The ladies who offered to clean our Range Rover left a mark in my mind as they showed great politeness. This is the reason why the Niagara Falls became the most extraordinary place I have ever visited. The rich history of the Niagara Falls written by earlier tourists and the early maps tells much about its origin. This aspect was also important to me as I was able to enrich my knowledge in history and geography of the area. The history reveals that the Niagara Falls is young than most of the attraction sites. However, it has managed to have a good number of tourists every year. Thinking about this aspect amazes me and I envy having another vacation again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment